Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where is the popcorn??

I looked out the window and what did I see?
4 inches of snow on the first day of Spring.
Spring has brought me such a big surprise.
Icicles dripping right before my eyes.


I can take an armful and then I'll freeze.
Shoveling the sidewalk is so NOT a breeze.
It was absolutely so, how can it be this thing?
4 inches of snow on the first day of spring.


Yep 4 inches of snow. . .I can't believe it.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gross. Just gross. I hate snow and think it is ugly. Cold and barren. Maybe if I only went on vacation to visit it, or if it only snowed a few times, I would like it! Can't wait until it melts. My backyard was green for one day!
Love the song adaptation!

Brandan and Becky said...

I'm so sorry! Hope you get some sunshine soon!

Rebecca Blevins said...

Hee hee, that was great!

I loved seeing the sun today!

RainbowPhoenix said...

I love it!