Also this week I sent my box to my Ravelry Swap Secret Pal. I made several things for this box whose theme was St Patricks day--think green, celtic, etc. For this I knit some fingerless mitts with a braided cable. This was such a fun pattern, I am making another pair right away. For those who know me, I don't usually like to do repeat patterns, let along one right after another. I love the way these feel and look.
I also made some earings and some beaded stitch holders. I added a few more things, and sent the box.
Next notice the placement of the band/orchestra. It is at the back of the stage, set up as if it was wa in the back corner of the big top, just as the band would have been in in the real Wild West show back in the days of when this was patterned after. It was an inspired choice. Major thumbs up.
Here is a picture of Jessica at the end of the day.
What a great gift for my birthday.













4 comments:
Happy Birthday! The set for the play looks very professional. Such a fun play to watch. The knitted gloves are pretty, too.
Happy Birthday, Cheryl! I'm glad you said something about my missing follow. I wouldn't have known all the many going ons!
Hi Cheryl, its me - your Ravelry swap partner! I love, love, love my gift box...it is one of the best I have ever received and you did a fantastic job ;D Thank you for everything - and how special to know that you and I have much in common, mostly our love of our Lord and of our families!
Am really enjoying seeing your blog..and happy belated birthday!
Hugs, grannysheep ;D
I didn't know it was your birthday!
Late Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was great!
Post a Comment