Sunday, March 28, 2010

As Josh Would Say "I've Got SKYLZ!!

Today I finished my resume.  What a huge rush!!  The world does a pretty good job of telling those who choose to stay home and raise their children, that they don't have much value.  In church we learn that as mothers we are fulfilling our greatest purpose.  I have taken great joy in this purpose over the years, so being told I had to make a resume that had value in the world seemed like an insurmountable task.  So this evening Bill and I sat down, following the guidlines I was given at the career center created my resume.  It was a gueling 3 hour process, however now that we are done, it looks great.  Interestingly, I had no idea I could do as much as I can do.  Tomorrow I take it to the career center to be reviewed.  Hopefully they will like it too.

1 comment:

Rebecca Blevins said...

I hope they liked it, because I thought it was great!