I am a firm believer in miracles. I was looking at my children this today and marveling at just how amazing they are. After talking to Rachel on the phone about nothing in particular, just life things--reading an e-mail from Matt of how his week went--watching Mandy go through old papers in her grandmother's room-- Jessica, Josh and Daniel doing the dishes, joking around and working together to get it done--all these things just everyday, ordinary things, and yet in my mind my thoughts were the same as the first time I looked into each of their faces. What an amazing miracle my children are!! Each on so different, and yet each bound to the others as family. Sometimes I feel that I forget the everyday miracles that are around us. I just don't always search them out. Ordinary things that happen so frequently that I forget that they are indeed miracles. In all of this there are times that I forget just how wonderous each day is. A gift really, given to us by our Heavenly Father. A Miracle.


P.S. for those who are blessed with wonderful spelling skills, Bill wasn't available for consultation, so please excuse any bad spelling :)
2 comments:
This is so true! Every day is a miracle. Love it.
I got your message the other day, I've been down a lot with this sickness. It seems worse in the morning, but I don't think it'll have a hold on me for too long. Thursday sounds good to shoot for. Just let me know!
I love your outlook on life. Every day is truly a miracle, especially when we are surrounded by our loved ones. :)
Post a Comment