Too Cold for School
This morning we got up, had prayer and began getting ready for early morning seminary when the call came in that school was canceled due to extreem cold. Today is the warmest in the entire weeks forcast. Extra days off--Yippee!!!! I love home days. It is time for cuddling and hot chocolate.
-14° WIND CHILL: -24°
I think it will be a great day for baking as well. We will see how the week plays out.
3 comments:
We're warmer than parts of Florida are right now-- we're not affected by the cold snap that has hit most of the country. Hope you stay warm.
Enjoy your day at home. Hot chocolate and baking sounds wonderful!:o) Enjoy!
Smiles....
Beverly
By the end of the week I was so ready for school to be in session! My kids were killing or trying to kill one another constantly!
Post a Comment