Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Abundantly Blessed

I have my bag packed, and have left very detailed instructions for my family on 3x5 cards--it took 26 of them.  Tomorrow I have my surgery.  This morning when I woke up I felt anxious and even apprehensive about tomorrow and then the blessings began.  So much love, good wishes, I can't explain.  I have recieved calls from all over the U.S. from friends and family all letting me know their prayers are with me.  Many emails wishing me the same.  Some of these from people I don't even know, but "oh you helped my daughter, or little sister or brother, when you lived in ________(I have lived in so many places) and well just wanted you to know we are praying for you."  So many people from so many different places and faiths.  So to all of you...Thank you!  You are an answer to my prayers!  Thank you for your prayers.  Thank you for taking time to call, email or PM me.  I had no idea that so many people even knew me, let alone cared.  I am overwhelmed and humbled by your good wishes and prayers.  Thank you and may our Heavenly Father bless  you and your families in all you do.  With my faith and the faith of so many of my friends, I know I will be watched over and blessed during my surgery.
With much love,

2 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Best of luck to you. Brandan is having his hernia surgery tomorrow, too, rescheduled from October.

Unknown said...

So glad that you came through the surgery with flying colors. Our prayers were indeed answered. I will add some prayers for Brandan, hope you both heal in a short time. Love you, Aunt Mick