Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day

I want to wish a belated Merry Christmas to all.  Here are some pictures from our day.  I got a new phone that takes pictures.  Now I won't be forgetting to take my camera to events. YES!!

With Bill and Mandy at work, and Jessica at swim practice, cooking the dinner for Christmas eve fell to Daniel and Josh.  I was there in case they had any questions and to take pictures, but they did all the cooking.  Great Job boys.




It was a delicious meal--Turkey Ham slices, Funeral Potatoes, Waldorf Salad, Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions, Green Beans, Baked Yams and Rolls.  It was fantastic!!
Oh wait we weren't dressed right for Dinner. . .


There now it is right.  After the Family Court on December 24, 2008, (the question if hats should be allowed at the table for special occasions--teen boys who like hats, needing rules and all.  The honorable Judge Mandy ruled as Bill and I had a difference of opinion, rare but it happens)we now wear special hats on Christmas eve.


Papa in his cap and ma in her "Cindy Lou Who" head band, they all settled down for a short nights nap.

1 comment:

RainbowPhoenix said...

What is it with my Brothers and jumping straight from cute little brother to hot hotty teenager almost instantly around age 14? Tell josh the push ups are working he looks goooooooooood