Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to all my family and friends.  As I sit here, I think of all the blessings we have had in 2009.  The Lord has really looked out for us and with His help we have overcome many challenges.  I have laughed, cried, known sorrow and great joy.  I have lost old friends and made new friends.  It has been a full year.  Most of all I think the best things I can say is that I have lived life to the fullest, never just standing on the sidelines looking in at life.  I have lived.  I have loved and I have been blessed!  Looking forward to 2010, I don't believe that I will make any New Year's Resolutions as most of the time they don't last.  This year I will do as I did last year, and that is try to be the best person I can be.  I know my weaknesses, and so will make an effort to overcome those one at a time.  Mostly I just want to be healthy once again.  Never underestimate the great blessing of having good health.  I know I never will.

3 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Happy New Year to you! Fun to see the photos from Christmas, Matt's mission and the snow. I don't envy your bad weather. Hope it melts soon.

tea time and roses said...

Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!! May you be filled with blessings over flowing!

Smiles...

Beverly

Just Craptastic... said...

Well said. :)