Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do I believe?

There are many times that I have been asked that.  Today I found this widget to add to my blog.  I recommend the one titled "Look to the Light" although all of them are wonderful.  I believe in our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know that he has a plan for each of us and that he knows us by name and loves us.  I know that he hears and answers prayers.  I know that the Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ, and that if we read it, and pray about it, Heavenly Father will give us his witness of the truthfulness of it and of His gospel.  I know that we have a prophet on the earth today that guides us, and I am thankful that I was raised in a gospel based home, so that I have always had this with me. I love the Lord.  He gives me joy each day.

1 comment:

tea time and roses said...

What a beautiful family! I just love seeing all these smiling faces, beautiful indeed.:o) Thank you so much for your visit and sweet comments. I sure hope you stop by for another visit soon. Wishing you and your family the best Christmas ever!!:o)

Smiles...

Beverly