Monday, September 6, 2010

The New 'Do

Due to my weird medical condition and the meds that go with it, my hair has been falling out by the handfuls.  So this past Friday I got it all cut off--well at least 14 inches of it cut off.
This tiny, thin pony tail is all there was left to cut off.  It itsn't much, but I will donate it to Locks of Love.  It is funny, I got 14 inches cut off and only 2 people at church noticed it was short.  Weird!!  So I am pretty content with the new 'do.  At least I have been blessed to still have a little bit of hair left.  That and the talent of a great hairdresser who was born with thin hair, I don't have to look bald even though I feel bald.  So here is the current me.  Shocking!!
Mandy told me to make a face, so I did.  Since I really didn't want any type of a bob hair cut, we are calling it the Roy hair cut.

2 comments:

Brandan and Becky said...

Oh, that is weird that we both got short cuts at the same time. Your new hairdo looks great. Hope you're enjoying quicker styling.

Just Craptastic... said...

Oh you make me laugh! I love the funny face and the fact that you decided to call it a Roy hair cut! LOL! I can't believe how short it is and how little was left to cut off. Holy Cow!!! Miss you! I loved talking with you yesterday! Hugs!!! :)