Operation Keep Cheryl Healthy
As I have spent the past few days going through Kleenex as such a speed as to fill my very own landfill to overflowing, it has occured to me that I didn't think some things through about school. I have a compromised immune system. I pretty much catch everything that I come in contact with. So I am related to and am friends with many medical personnel as well as many vitamin and herbal people. I am thinking that perhaps you may have ideas on how I can keep from catching every pesky virus that comes along. My answer in the past (stay home and don't interact with anybody who may or may not be carrying some dreaded virus)just won't work. I don't think it will help my grades to stay home. Besides, I am enjoying the lectures and don't want to stay home. So I'm asking--any ideas on how to keep me healthy?
1 comment:
Okay, long comment based on my own experience. Drink all your oz of water everyday, it helps if some of those oz area tune up tea like nettle or something, avoid pop. Take vitamins religiously, when it is ick season add defend and resist and alfalfa too your multi vitamin. When you just can't get up and adam add ONE core energy, if your but is really dragging take the full dosage of all three. A small water bottle of shaklee performance can also help. And get enough sleep. All of these practices have worked well for me. Also memory optimizer is something I take when I study for tests, it might help you with retention
Post a Comment