I woke up today and felt as though I had been hit by a freight train. About 5 years ago, my doctor at that time told me that I had fiber myalgia. I looked it up on the internet and found out that basically it meant that I had muscle pain that they couldn't find a reason for. Most days I can ignore it, but today it took me down and made me grumpy. On grumpy days I find that a good dose of yarn therapy helps my outlook and that makes the pain seem less. So I got out several skeins of my yarn and, I guess for lack of a better discription, well played. My stomach really hurts today as well. Stress--I haven't been knitting as much so the stress gets to me more. I need to remember to take time for me each day. This is a small yarn pile. I believe that if I piled all of my yarn together, it would be about the size of a large dresser. I worked a whole bunch of it down into projects and was worried about the possiblility of running out in the next couple of years as I haven't been buying much yarn lately, I am working on my yarn addiction, but then a dear friend saved me--she sent me 40 lbs of yarn for Christmas. By the way that fills 1 uhaul dishpack size box. It is a very great blessing. I believe that I will work on Jessica's scarf.

1 comment:
It's fun to see the photos of your family. They all look so grown up!
Post a Comment