Dear Knitting,
I have been thinking that the reason you and I haven't gotten very far on the projects this past Summer was that I lacked motivation, but to my surprise it isn't that at all! Apparently we just needed to go to a football game. Yes my little pointy friends, a football game.
Last school year, we blamed me going back to school, not even thinking about the fact that there were not any children in band for the first time in well over a decade. Jessica had to choose between a class she wanted to take and one she needed to take as they were both taught at the same time--she chose the one she needed. See no football game--no knitting at said football game to fill the time when the band is NOT on the field.
Therefore, it is very important that we attend the football game so that we can knit while the players do whatever it is that they do with that little brown ball. Last Friday we embraced the football game and knit a baby hat. I can't wait until next week when we start the birdcage covers at the football game. Yep, to knit we need football......Oh dear, what will we do when Daniel graduates and there is no more football while waiting for the band to play?
No comments:
Post a Comment