College students study
as they walk and walk and walk,
College students think
as they walk and walk and walk. . .
Anyway, after 3 days of criss crossing the campus, wearing my super, duper, 5 pounds each, boots--didn't need the spikes--well I have a lot of pain in my tookus, and my legs, and my lower back and my lower abs. . .Guess what? On Monday I will put those boots on again. Dad said no pain, no gain. I don't think he meant from walking in boots! Wait!?! Could this be a new exercise program hidden by the boots? Someone pass the naproxen please.
2 comments:
:) That's just awesome! It can be very painful to walk around in the snow. I don't do it much at all, but when I do, I'm tired and sore. Plus you're boots will give you quite a work out all on their own...5 lbs. each! Yikes! That's fantastic!
A great work out! It's like running in the sand I guess. I've done it a lot lately. :)
My poor Mommy hurt her leg again from it and has been laid up for a while. Darn snow.
Post a Comment