Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Purls or Pearls. . .what will it be?
I have found during my short life that much of what helps me each and every day is what I was taught at my Grandmother's knee. Knitting to keep me calm and her wisdom to help me each day. Both are as important to me as breathing. Many of the truths that I cling to can be related to knitting. When I knit, there are 2 stitches--knit and purl. When I go through life there is always 2 people--me and my Heavenly Father. On the really tough days, I sometimes find myself knitting while in my mind I think of the great love our Heavenly Father has for each and every one of us. So I knit and I pray. One of the great pearls of wisdom that my Grandmother taught me was that if I trust in my Heavenly Father, He will direct every facet of my life. She was right. So I guess in this blog spot there will be a mixture of what my family is doing, what I am learning as I serve the Lord, and of course my knitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you in the blogosphere and look forward to your posts!
Becky
Post a Comment